At Aranda Tooling, we specialize in using state-of-the-art metal stamping procedures to produce a wide range of metal hardware. Metal hardware can include anything from paint pans to metal brackets to tools. Whether you need simple or complex hardware components, our expert team of technicians and engineers can ensure that you receive exactly the components you need based on your timeline and budget.
When you partner with Aranda Tooling for your next metal hardware stamping project, you can look forward to enjoying advantages such as:
- High volume capabilities with over 50 different punch presses equipped to handle capacities up to 1300 tons
- Stamping for parts with a range of sizes and complexity
- The ability to work with various metal stamping materials, including stainless steel, carbon steel, and aluminum
- In-house die and tool design and manufacturing to speed up the production process
- Thicknesses between 0.005’’ to 0.5’’ and maximum part widths of up to 48’’
- Tolerances within 0.005’’, with even tighter tolerances available upon request
Metal Hardware Manufacturing Services From Aranda Tooling
Aranda Tooling’s metal hardware manufacturing capabilities allow us to deliver high-quality tools and components no matter how unique or complex. From metal stamping to welding and assembly, we specialize in a range of manufacturing services to create metal hardware based on your specifications and requirements.
Thanks to our high-end machinery and expert team, Aranda Tooling can leverage multiple metal stamping processes to produce whatever hardware our customers need. Our metal stamping capabilities include punching, blanking, embossing, coining, bending, as well as in-die tapping and assembly. To perform these metal stamping procedures, we rely on both progressive die metal stamping and transfer die metal stamping.
- Progressive die metal stamping. Various stations installed across a die set perform specific stamping operations on the workpiece. As it moves through each station, the component progressively takes on the desired size and shape.
- Transfer die metal stamping. The workpiece is passed through a series of dies installed across a successive set of stations that are operated by a single press. The component blank is transferred from one station to the next until it is completely formed.
Laser Cutting for Metal Hardware
With our advanced laser cutting equipment, we can provide an exceptional degree of cutting speed and precision for some of the most demanding projects. Our laser cutting capabilities enable us to process metal workpieces up to 60’’ wide by 120’’ long by 1’’ thick while working within tolerances as low as +/- 0.005’’.
Welding and Assembly Services
To complement our metal stamping and fabrication capabilities, we offer expert welding and assembly services. This allows us to handle every step in your hardware’s manufacturing process from concept to final assembly. Thanks to our cutting-edge robotic welding and assembly equipment, we can reduce cycle times and meet the most demanding production volumes while also ensuring the utmost quality and precision.
Materials Used for Metal Hardware Stamping
At Aranda Tooling, we can work with a wide range of materials to meet customer specifications. These materials include:
- Stainless Steel
- Low and High Carbon Steel
- Nickel Alloys
Additional Services for Metal Hardware Manufacturing
In addition to our industry-leading metal hardware manufacturing capabilities, we also maintain rigorous ISO 9001:2015 and APQP certified quality control procedures to ensure error-free and industry-compliant products. Our state-of-the-art coordinate measuring machines (CMM), Optical Inspection Systems, and ROMER arms give a technological edge over the competition and help guarantee that every component we produce meets even the most exacting standards.
Metal Hardware Stamping Services from Aranda Tooling
Aranda Tooling offers a wide range of metal hardware stamping and fabrication services to suit the needs of various applications. Regardless of your part’s complexity or production requirements, we have the skills and equipment to deliver high-quality metal hardware to suit your exact needs. To learn more about why Aranda Tooling is the ideal choice for your hardware manufacturing project, contact us today or request a quote to get started.